The following job opportunities are currently available at the Pine Bough Café in Diboll, TX. To apply, fill out the form to the right. To read more about the job openings, click on the Job Title below.
- Hires and trains restaurant staff.
- Organizes and oversees the staff schedules.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with restaurant policy.
- Oversees food preparation, ensuring compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with all aspects of the restaurant and dining experience.
- Handles customer complaints, resolving issues in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
- Ensures compliance with alcoholic beverage regulations.
- Estimates food and beverage costs.
- Manages inventory and purchases food and supplies.
- Conducts daily inspection of restaurant and equipment to ensure compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
- Periodically evaluates restaurant equipment for repairs and maintenance; schedules for service.
- Collaborates with cooking staff to develop appetizing menus.
- Maintains sales records and tracks cash receipts.
- Prepares and submits operations reports and other documentation requested by the regional manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Previous experience with Toast Software desirable.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous restaurant experience desired; management experience preferred.
- Ability to traverse all parts of the restaurant quickly.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.